The Joint Commission is a proposing, advisory, and steering body, made up of an equal representation of professors and students, which performs the following functions:
- Monitors, with specific evaluation indicators, the training offer, the quality of teaching, and student service activities;
- Formulates opinions on the activation and cancellation of Study Programs;
- Identify the indicators for evaluating the results of the promotional activity;
- Prepares an annual report to be sent to the Quality Department and the Evaluation Unit, in which it expresses its evaluations and formulates proposals for improving the quality and effectiveness of the training offer;
- Carries out dissemination of the University's quality policies towards students;
- Expresses opinions and proposals on all matters relating to teaching that the governing bodies of the Department submit for its examination.